This Website requires you to be 18 years or older
We're Sorry !
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter this site.
- We do not accept returns of non-faulty items.
- We do not accept returns on Smoking and E-cigarette items.
- We operate a 5% margin for broken or faulty goods.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you, or if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, the time when we tried to deliver or when collected.
- Goods do not come with any warranty or guarantee whatsoever other than implied by law for business to business sales.
- We despatch orders by the pallet or boxes for smaller deliveries. If there are any signs of damage to the wrapping or pallet itself, please notify us immediately on 0161 871 0786 and note this on the delivery manifest. If the order is below £750 + VAT and not sent on a pallet, we do not take any responsibility for damges or issues with any products inclduing liquids, glass etc.
- It is your responsibility to ask if you require the goods to be insured once they leave our warehouse with our chosen carrier. We do not insure the goods as standard, this is something that should be discussed prior to placing the order as we can get a quote for the insurance premium to cover the value of the goods for you. Any external signs of damage caused in transit must be noted on the delivery note and reported to customer services immediately. If you suspect significant damage has been caused, do not accept the delivery.
- Any shortages or damages, above 5%, must be reported to our customer service team within 72 hours. All claims shall be deemed to be waived and absolutely barred if they fall outside this timescale.
- Any orders that are cancelled or have a part or full refund requested will incur an administration/picking/packing charge of 10% of the value of the order plus any charges incurred for delivery. Any deposits paid are also non-refundable.
- Damaged and faulty items must be returned to us for inspection at your own cost. You are responsible for the handling and shipping of the contents of your return.
- On receipt of any returned goods that are claimed to be damaged, we will inspect the products and determine if any liability can be accepted and let you know the outcome.
- Liability will never exceed the value of the goods.
- We will not accept returns for goods that have been opened and are not in the original packaging.
- Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions page for further information and policies.